Attn. All! PRE-GEN 85-> ABOUT HAL-IC also...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Attn. All! PRE-GEN 85-> ABOUT HAL-IC also...

ABOUT PRE-GEN 85

I have made up my mind to make it free-ware, so there will be no charge
when it is released.

What this program will do...

    This program will provide you with easy to use lists of most
functions, registers, and memory locations so you do not have to worry
about memorizing it or looking at the 15 pages you printed from TICALC.
It will also auto-insert needed codes to work with TASM.(If, When I get
Permission)

IN THE FUTURE
    In the future I plan to add the following to PRE-GEN 85:
        *Faster, Built-In Compiler
        *Sytax Checking
        *More Commands
        *Full Documentation, Examples, and Explainations
        *A Grayscale Picture Editor
(None of these are in development yet)

I checked up on HAL-IC(Higher Assembly Language In Calc). It sounds like
a great program, but for most it has it's downers, and so does PRE-GEN
85.
HAL-IC is only for the TI-86, PRE-GEN 85 is for the TI-85. Also, HAL-IC
works on the calculator ONLY.    PRE-GEN will work as a PC program for
windows.

Please, contribute your ideas, tell me what you would like a
compiler/Assembly Editor to do. All suggestions, and information is
welcome.

Thanks,

Aaron Heidlebaugh