Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

>> Does anybody know how
>>to avoid this problem, or is there no workaround except not to use ASM
>>programs?

ARGH! now I'm really puzzled!

I just tried running some single-file games (TurboBreakoutII, ZTetris1.1,
PacMan98) with Asm( from the main screen. No problems with Finance nor
Inferential Stats.
Then I ran Asm(asaptrig and Finance screwed up; still no problems with
Inferential Stats. I deleted Finance and finexec from the mem-delete menu,
copied them back to the calc and reinstalled. No problems.

Then I ran mario, which loads external levels, and the Finance options was
corrupted. So right now my theory is that asm programs calling other asm
programs gives the problem. This could explain why I had trouble running the
above games from within AShell. What do you think?

Try Asm( on a single-file game and let me know if it still causes problems
because I really want to get into this mystery.

Kasper

Anyone: Please, please tell me if the same problems occur on newer (than
1.2) roms.