TI86 string functions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI86 string functions

Does the TI-86 have a LEFT$, RIGHT$, and MID$ function built in like most
versions of BASIC on PCs? I know that this information could be found in the
manual, but I don't own a TI-86 and will only buy one if the answer to my
question is yes.

I have been pestering people who own a TI-86 for a month to bring in the
manual, but no one has, and I'm trying another source of information.

Reply by e-mail.
--
Notice to spammers: This IS a contract. You may only use my
e-mail box for advertising IF you send me $10 (US) for the