Re: Graph-link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graph-link

What the devil kind of crazy computer do you have????  Printers use
parallel ports, and CD-ROM drives use a cable to plug into either the
sound card or the IDE controller card.  Don't you have a mouse?  That's
one serial port right there.
Or do you have a Mac?  If so, you should have mentioned that in the first
place, because the Graph Link cable plugs into the modem or printer port
of the Mac via an adapter plug.