Re: HELP!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP!!

I think if you write 10/2x on paper, it is obvious that you mean 10 over 2x,
otherwise you would write 10x/2 or (10/2)x.  The 82 and 85 did it this way.
For whatever reason, TI then changed it and made it strictly left to right,
even so-called implied multiplication.  I think it was better the 82/85 way,
but as long as you can remember on the 83 and 86 that 2x means 2*x, you're
fine.