TI-89 and Plusshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-89 and Plusshell

i seem to have a problem running plusshell programs on my ti-89.  i can use
plusshell to run regular asm programs (hello world, graytest, ect.), but not
programs that were originally writen for fargo and converted to .9xz.  when
i try to run one from the shell i get a window saying, "Protected memory
violation"  then, when i try to run shell again it says, "Invalid program
reference."  i can however get nibbles to run.  please help.  i don't want
to have to carry my 86 around to play games. (:  thanx.

unconnected