Re: Getting a TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Getting a TI-89

"Eric Webb" <leswhite@lightspeed.net> wrote:

<Hey,
I live in California, and I havn't been able to get my hands on a ti-89 yet.
Can anyone around here, please give me some sugesstions as to how I would be
able to get one.>

I too live in CA, (The San Fernando Vally).

I got my grubby little hands on mine by asking my local Staples store (in
Woodland Hills) to hold one for me when they came in.  They called me the next
evening to say they had three and would hold one for me for 24 hours.  You
might try doing the same. It cannot hurt.  I don't recommend calling in to
reserve one.  Go in person and speak to someone in charge.  it gives them some
reason to believe you are serious.

Paul Goddard,
paliser@aol.com