Re: 19, F and topless...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 19, F and topless...

I never got that message...

At 18:58 22-09-98 -0700, Andrew Herber wrote:
>When is this crap going to stop? I'm sick and tired of
>porno ads being sent to inappropriate lists - I was tired of the
>Pamela Anderson tape BS, and I'm sick of this. Is there anything that
>can be done to stop this crap?
>

>==

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com