Re: TI-86 Assembly Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Assembly Help

Ray Kremer wrote in message ...
>With basic programs, you can edit them from the Program menu.  You can
>rename them by creating a new program, recalling the old program into it
>(with 2nd-RCL), and deleting the original.  You can delete any file from
the
>Memory menu.  You can't really edit assembly programs after they've been
>compiled and send to the calculator.
>
>>Is there any way to insert code into, change the name of, or delete a
TI-86
>>assembly or basic program?

What I meant to ask, is if you can edit, delete, or change the code in a
TI-86 assembly or basic program using a command from another program.  Like
say I had a game that came with a separate install file.  After I installed
the game, is there a way to delete the install program from within the game
(i.e. a command like delprog(GAME) for a basic program or ld hl,GAME...
_Delprog for an assembly program).  Does anyone understand what I'm asking?

Daladran