Re: Specific calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Specific calculators

On Friday 18th september 1998,   "Christopher R. Spencer"
BlackCatV@prodigy.net,  posted the following:

< Is there a way to determine the serial number, or any number unique to every
calculator, through programming (either basic or asm) ? >

Although there were several responses to this posting it seemed to me that no
one addressed the actual question, which was,
"......through programming (either in basic or asm) ? "

This is a subject which interests me also, so I pose the question again.
Does each calculator have a unique serial number which can be accessed with a
software routine?
If so, would anyone like to offer a routine, either in Basic or Asm, which
would do the job?

My thanks in advance,

Paul G.
paliser@aol.com