Re: Question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question...

At 03:05 AM 20-09-98 -0400, Ray Kremer wrote:
>>89 basic should run on the 92+ I think.  However, some 92+ basic may not
>>run on the 89 since the 89 lacks the geometry software.
>Since when has there been any commands for the geometry in TI-92 basic?
>the only thing that would cause a problem is screen size, and that would
>depend on the program.

It said so on TI's web site the last time I checked.

>>What about 92+ asm running on the 89?
>Again, screen size.  ASM screen output works differently though, so I
>don't know if this would be easy or hard to work around.

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com