Re: Symbolic Differentiation on the TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dr. SPUI skrev i meddelelsen <6t76gr$11n$1@client2.news.psi.net>...
>We all wish there was one, but sadly there isn't.

Hmm, then someone who is better programming than me please, please make one!
And don't you say it's impossible! Derive v. 2.60 for dos take up 250KB and
it does a lot of things symbolically, including implicit differentiation,
anti-derivatives, sums, limits, taylor-polynomials, reducing, factoring,
trigonometry ... so bearing in mind the fact that TI-86 as a calculator has
a lot of math stuff built in it should be vell possible to make a
derivative/anti-derivative program.

I understand however that it takes a lot of work and I know that is the
reason why Derive, MathCAD, Maple, and such programs easily cost well over
$200 (at least in Denmark) :-)

Good working and thanks in advance - Kasper