TI-85 problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 problems

I have had a TI-85 for about a year and half now. Two days ago, it started
to spontaneously crashing. I tried fresh batteries. Sometimes, the ON button
won't work and I have to press it repeatedly to turn it on.
The problem is erratic, sometimes it will stay on for half hour, other times
only a minute. Then, when I turn in back on the memory is cleared.  I don't
have any assembly language programs.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

PS. Does the TI-89 have a conversions menu like the TI-85?
PPS. Can the TI-89 do Box and Whisker Plots?