TI-85 REQ: Amortization Tables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 REQ: Amortization Tables

I would like to program my TI-85 to make amortization tables,
rather than shell out the $45 my college student budget can't
afford.

I saw an amortization program on the net, but it doesn't seem
to make the tables...but only show what your payments would be.
(I've already found a program to do that)

If anybody would be willing to help teach me how to write such
a program, I'd really appreciate it.  I can provide all of the
necessary formulas, and explain how I would like to have the
output look like...but my attempts at making complicated programs
have come out disasterous in the past...

Thanks for your help,

Travis