Re: NEW TI-SITE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEW TI-SITE!!!

It has no place here. If you want to advertise, Im sure TICALC would be
welcome to sponsor a link on their site.

At 01:17 PM 15-09-98 GMT, Michael Astrauskas wrote:
>What's honestly wrong with advertising your site?
>
>Chris Pletcher wrote:
>
>> Please stop spamming, man.
>>
>> At 06:19 PM 14-09-98 +0200, Backstrom Nilsson wrote:
>> >Take a look!
>> >
>> >http://home6.swipnet.se/~w-68290/
>
>--
> - Michael Astrauskas  ICQ UIN: 1946065, Trevelyan
>   My humble Anime-type art site:
>   www.geocities.com/timessquare/6300

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com