Link software for TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Link software for TI-89

Last time I checked at TI's website, the Mac version of linking software for
the TI-89 (and the TI-92+) was not yet available.  My hopes were stirred by a
comment by someone on this list that "the TI-92 linking software ought to work
for the TI-89 too".  So I tried it.

Very interesting. I found that I could upload the LCD display from the TI-89
just fine with the TI-92 Link program.  However, any attempt to either send or
receive anything else resulted in an error message. Rats!  Anyone else have any
bright ideas?

RWW Taylor
National Technical Institute for the Deaf
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester NY 14623