Re: Yes yes, anoter question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Yes yes, anoter question...

That will definitely do it. Disconnect all your other shi--- er stuff when
you want to use it. If you dont want to do it, or you are like me and you
just like it better, I would invest in a serial cable.

At 09:43 PM 12-09-98 -0700, Daniel Whiting wrote:
>I've made and used my own parallel cable for my ti83 for a long time..
>The only problem is that I can only get it to work from true dos on my
>computer (not in Win95 or 98..) What's causing this?  I have a zip
>drive, scanner, and printer hooked into the port.. Could one of these
>(meaning zip or scanner) be in the way or intercepting the data?  Any
>suggestions?  Thanks..
>
>Daniel
>wakkow@flash.net

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com