Re: Inequalities in a TI86 Graph

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Inequalities in a TI86 Graph

Hi,

  Thanks for the response, one problem, I don't quite understatnd what you
are telling me, style changes the look or type of graph, but unless I am
missing something here, it doesn't put limitations on a particular graph.
If you could please walk me through it I would appreciate it.

Thanks
  Brett Littrell