6x6 sprite routine TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

6x6 sprite routine TI-85

I've been trying to find a fast 6x6 sprite routine for the TI-85.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know of a routine that has
the following properties?:
6x6 black-and-white sprites.
No transparent colors, completely overwriting what was there previously.
No grayscale.
Placement at the top left corner, 6 pixels to the right of that, 6 pixels down
from the top left corner, 12 down, 12 over, 6 down and 6 over, etc. They will
tile the screen.
No animation is required.
Preferably small, and definitely fast. :-D

Thanks.
STL
------
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson