Re: ti-83 or ti-89?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-83 or ti-89?

The biggest negative about the 92 for me was the size, and the fact that
because it had a QWERTY
I wouldn't be able to use it for any tests in any of my mathematics or
physics classes.

I really want a portable way to plot 3D surfaces and do some of the tougher
symbolic
differentiation and integration (anything taking over 3 minutes of work by
hand), and
still be able to use it in tests.

I'll be buying one as soon as they get back in stock, they are nowhere to
be found because
they sold out so fast here, and I missed the boat! :/  I'll ber catching
the later ride though ;)

Duane Sikkema