Re: k anyone know how too...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: k anyone know how too...

http://www.ticalc.org/ or just use his plans.

At 04:34 PM 11-09-98 -0700, StoryTelr Jedi Knight wrote:
>k i am getting a TI-83 graphing claculator, and one of my friends.
>well he already built a connector cable from his computer to
>calculator, i was wondering if anyone has those plans, or knows where
>i can download the information on how to do that????
>

>- nathan
>

>==
>A rose is a beautiful thing,
>A sunset is a gorgeous sight,
>but the one thing that is best of all,
>is someone to see it with.
>
>- StoryTelr August 6th, 1998 2:31 am

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com