Screenshots wont work???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Screenshots wont work???

Hi all of you!

I've been trying to capture screenshots from my TI-85's
assembly-programs. I've tried the USGCAP 0.9 program with USGARD
versions 1.1 and 1.5 but every time i press ON+F1 it just saves a
USC_1.85S -file on my calculator. I guess it should do this but how on
earth can i open this file? I've transferred the file to my PS and
tried to open with PSP, Photoshop or something but no way...

Am I doing something WAY lame that I can't imagine? How should i open
these USC_1.85S -files? Should screenshots be .85S?

I can't imagine what could be wrong, please help me someone!!!

Timo Valonen
timo-valonen@dlc.fi