Re: Questions Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Questions Questions

NO YOU DONT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE 82 SOFTWARE THE 83 SOFTWARE CAN DO IT

there now that i have you attention all you have to do is make like you
going to ungroup an 83 file  then you see where it says *.83g
change it to *.82g click on ok pick the file and hit ok

this is good beacuse it saves hard drive space(every little bit counts)

<35F7632C.59D43B20@geocities.com>...