Re: Port problems ...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Port problems ...

Hi,
I have seen on TI 's FAQ that you could put your calc on the Homescreen and
transmit programs .
I didn't try,so i'm not sure it will works.

>Hi, i am having some trouble with my Ti85 link port, when i connect my
parallell interface to my computer the ti seems to hang ... the cursor is
blinking veeeeery slow ...
>Have any of you experienced any problems like this?
>i'm thinking of removing the connector on the circuit board and put an
external 2.5mm connector there instead because i doubt that i can find
anconnector that looks like the original connector :-)
>i have checked the connections all the way from the calculator (inside) to
>the parallel-interface ... and it seems ok ... they all worked.
>i even tried the link with another computer (old ps/2 286) and it didn't
>work there either ... the problem remains.
>please help! :-)

Follow-Ups: References: