another endless ques. about which to buy?!?!!......

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

another endless ques. about which to buy?!?!!......

I am a junior in college and I have a dilemma.  My teacher for an upper
level finance class has recommended a HP 12c, because that is what he will
be teaching with.  I still have Calculus I, Calculus II, upper level stats
course, and many other upper level business and finance courses to take.  I
am not sure that the 12c is the best choice to handle this variety of
classes.  Although it will probably make this one class tougher, I am
thinking about either the ti-83, 86, or 89(if I could find one) or the hp
48g or 48gx.  I know that the 83 has built in finance functions and the 86
you can d/l them from ti.  I am sure that the 89 will have the appropriate
finance functions to d/l also..... but the 48's will make my life easier
because that is what is being used.......   somebody help me please!!!!!