Re: romdump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: romdump

The 83 is pretty tough.  You have to put the rom dump program on the
calc, make the all those pageX.83p programs, then use a hex editor to
remove part of pageX.83p's, and then use the copy command to make them
into one.

Basically -
1.  Copy each page
2.  Hex edit each one (look at readme)
3.  Use the copy a+b+c+d+e... /b command to make one file.

It takes a while.  Or if you want a site with roms, just email me.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.