Re: Damaged Link Port / Computer too fast?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Damaged Link Port / Computer too fast?

Well, if you didnt have them, you would have a computer that couldnt compute.

At 04:15 PM 06-09-98 GMT, STL137 wrote:
>I have a P200MMX and it works fine for me. :-D Check your ports. Ports, DMAs,
>and IRQs are all remnants of the 286 era that I think we'd ALL like to forget.
>Now, DOS5, that was worth keeping.
>------
>STL137@aol.com
>"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
>tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson
>Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/ PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes:
>~~~quotes.html

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com