Re: romdump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: romdump

It's more legal than if you are sending it out, anyway.  It's kind of like
when PC software still came on floppy disks, the book always said you can
make ONE copy for your own backup purposes, but not to give away.  So, if
you paid for the calculator, you can theoretically do anything you want
with it, it's yours.  Not that TI would be happy about it, but they can't
sue you if you're not giving it out.