Re: TI-89 virtue email needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-89 virtue email needed

I have to take objection to your statement that "skills lost to machines are
acceptable losses".   I teach electronics in a vocational setting.  The
students
in my classroom/lab are required to calculate  the electrical characteristics
(current and power) of any circuit they are working with.  If a calculator is
unavailable (even though there exists a class set) they must be able to do so
with pencil and paper.  I require this to minimize the possibility of an
accident.

Rick Homard