Re: 86 rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 86 rom

Yes, it is very much illegal.

At 02:57 PM 05-09-98 +0300, Cthulhu wrote:
>I'll got my TI-86 by monday, and I hope someone would mail me rom dump of it
>so I could test some software before. Or tell me where to get one if it is
>available via www of ftp (btw. is that illegal?)
>
>Tarmo Aura
>EMail: tarmo.aura@nospam.surffi.net
>Please remove nospam and following dot
>when replying by mail
>
>Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn.
>In his house in R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com