Please Test!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Please Test!

I released Star Chaser v1.0 release 2 yeterday.  I think most of the bugs are
fixed (hopefully all).  The high score doesn't reset when you quit, and the
program is about 800 bytes smaller.  I have attached it to this message in the
hope that you guys will try it so that any more errors that occur can be
fixed, since the first release messed up on some peoples calculators.

So far all I have heard is to switch the arrows for the high score entering
thing (Up goes from A to B, down goes from A to Z).  I have already fixed
this, but the fix is not included with this file since I hope to only have to
release one more version with all the bugs fixed.  I will continue working on
it, though, so that version 2.0 will be even better than 1.0.

If for some reason the attach doesn't work, you can also download it from
Grafixx Software's website at:

        http://members.aol.com/GrafixxHQ/index.htm
        (Go to the "ti-calc" section)

Thanks for your help!!!