Re: Damaged Link Port / Computer too fast?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Damaged Link Port / Computer too fast?

hi!

have you check your computer BIOS for your parallel port setting? in order
to make the link works you have to have it in "normal mode" and not ECP mode
(it worked for me, i've a P233, and my home made link works just fine)

Ben Wyatt wrote in message <35ecf7e4.0@news.i-way.co.uk>...
>I had the smae problem, I am using a TI-85 calculator. I connected my
>calculator to an IBM 386 and the link worked fine but when I connected it
>my P166 it didn't. I think the problem is that the machines  either too
fast
>or that the ports have changed slightly.
>I think the only way around this is to get hold of a slower computer.

Follow-Ups: References: