Re: TI-89 virtue email needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-89 virtue email needed

No, you learn what is expected for the course to get the grade
you want and learn what you want on your own for yourself.

If what you learn in class is important you will know it when you
need to use it. Don't get hung up on the small details. It's not
how you multiply or add your numbers that is important but rather
when, where, and in what order you multiply or add your numbers that is
important.

In my opinion, the student is the most important component in education.
Not the teacher, not the institute, not the books, nor the calculator, the
student. What learning that he/she does on his/her own for his/her self
is what really counts. I also believe what the student does outside of
the formal classroom setting with homework or just plain independent
study is far more lasting than the things one does in class. Why have
classes at all? There is where you get direction. Most folks need a little
nudging. Where you go with it is still up to you.

Good Luck

G Wardall