Re: I can't really help you but... (was Re: My TI-86 Died. Please

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I can't really help you but... (was Re: My TI-86 Died. Please help!)

Pulling out the batteries and pressing the on button several times should
reset the memory.  Just pulling out one battery and IMMEDIATELY putting it
back in will reset the interupts -- which *should* bring you back to the
home screen with the memory still intact (not reset - and a great way to
break into other people's calcs).  I would think you haven't tried adjusting
the contrast, but you said you have. . . try new batteries =)

<19981030140318.12012.00001391@ng144.aol.com>...