Re: Ti-89 Died

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-89 Died

He tried to quit from Mario92. There was a one minute lag while the
game tried to 'quit' and the busy indicator was on. The Second button,
alpha up and diamond buttons still responded, nothing else did. Then
about 10 seconds later those 4 buttons stopped responding and he took
out the batteries.

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:38:53 -0500, Ray Kremer <raykremer@HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>>Well, I can finally confirm it was not a fluke:
>>It happened to another TI-89 user today. Luckily he ripped out the
>>batteries in time. Beware of Mario92.
>
>What happened to another 89 user?  If he ripped out the batteries, how could
>you possibly know that there would have been a problem?

Follow-Ups: References: