Terminal program for ti92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Terminal program for ti92

Is there a terminal program for the TI-92?
For my old HP48 I had a program which allowed me to use the serial port to
attach a modem and check my email with it (even though the screens were a
little out of proportion).

I'm looking for something similar for the ti92 Also, what protocol does the
ti92 use on this port? I'm obviously hoping its serial, but if not...what
does it use? I've seen different hommade cables that attach to the serial AND
parallel ports! Is there a UART in this thing? I hear that its all running on
a 68000 processor. So could it run MACos?

Please respond to:
hackercentral@my-dejanews.com