Re: Graphic images TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graphic images TI-89

YES! Thanks Todd. I knew there had to be a solution. Even though the screen
resolutions are different, if I just keep the image in the upper left
quadrant of the 92i file it's okay!
I used the TI-89 graph link software and it works -- I'm happy (for now).
Do you know anything about the file formats of any of the TI's?
Thanks again!
Mark

ToddEStan wrote in message <3637D3EA.977D9BB0@nospam.visi.com>...
>Can't the 89 read 92 picture files?  In that case, use Iview I92 to make
>them into bitmaps, and then use an 92 linking program to xfer them to
>your 89.
>
>Todd
>
>Mark A. Tetreault wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know of a utility to convert bitmap images to .89i files? I
use
>> Iview for TI-92 , -86, -85, etc... but the author has no immediate plans
>> include the TI-89. Also does anyone know about the PIC format or any of
the
>> .8xi files?
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>
>--
>
>Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: