TI 85,86, HP or Casio?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI 85,86, HP or Casio?

Folks,
   Perhaps one of you can help. I am a machinist by trade and a number
of my co-workers have purchased and programmed the TI 85 to suit our
needs (trig. functions mostly). I am shopping around for a programable
calculator and would appreciate any advice on the respective merits of
the TI 85 versus the TI 86  or if Casio or HP offer comparable
calculators.  Our needs run to trig. formulas, storage for threading
formulas, the cutting speeds of various materials, properties of oils,
coolants, etc.
I would appreciate any advice.
Thank You,
Raul G.
--
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
http://www.talkway.com