Re: Ti-89 Died

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-89 Died

Well, then you would have to consider Windows 95 a virus to your computer. I think you
forgot the clause "that is intended to maliciously" when you described a virus.

--

TerraServer from Microsoft. Find pictures of places in the US and sometimes in the world
via collected satellite footage. Over 3 terabytes of information. Find your hometown or
perhaps your home today!
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/

Requiescat in pace, Gene Roddenberry.
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com

Follow-Ups: References: