Re: Please Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Please Help!

Oh, hi Tom. So nice to see you again. :->
<<It seems typical with AOLers that they ignore courtesy>>
I only ignore it when I want to, and right now, I really do.
<<and most
cannot figure out how to quote with AOL software anyway.  >>
Wanna bet, goofball?

>Just courtesty that's all.
>I guess since you make up your own rules in math, you's have trouble
>with courtesy as well.
>It seems typical with AOLers that they ignore courtesy, and most
>cannot figure out how to quote with AOL software anyway.

>Take for example this post.  Are you just coming up with this
>statement out of the blue, or are you responding to what someone else
>said?
I am responding to what someone else said. I always am responding to others,
except when I make a new post.
By the way, <<I quote like this on purpose.>>

------
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson