Re: (sin X)^2?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (sin X)^2?

No other calculator does it like SIN^2 X, so why should TI?

--

TerraServer from Microsoft. Find pictures of places in the US and sometimes in
the world via collected satellite footage. Over 3 terabytes of information. Find
your hometown or perhaps your home today!
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/

Requiescat in pace, Gene Roddenberry.
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com

Follow-Ups: References: