xbar and ybar in 86 programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

xbar and ybar in 86 programs

i am making a program in which i want to find the mean (xbar or ybar) for a
list.  the calc gives me an error #14 (undefined)  and when i do a goto it
sends me to this line:

:xbar xStat

with the cursor in the space right after the xbar symbol.  ive tried every
different syntax for that line that i can think of.

:xbar(xStat)
:xbar,xStat

and with all of these i get the same error, and the cursor shows up in the same
place with all of those.  i looked in my manual for the proper syntax...but it
was nowhere to be found....any help in finding me the correct syntax would be
greatly appreciated.

Adam Bailey
X39Smooth@aol.com
visit my web page at: