Re: ACT Progs.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ACT Progs.

did you totally miss the whole PSAT thread. Anyway. I took the ACT in seventh grade, and the only problem I had was not having been
tought some of the principles, but other than that, you wouldnt even need a calculator.

--

TerraServer from Microsoft. Find pictures of places in the US and sometimes in the world via collected satellite footage. Over 3
terabytes of information. Find your hometown or perhaps your home today!
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/

Requiescat in pace, Gene Roddenberry.
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com