Re: ROM dump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ROM dump

Well, you could of dumped it wrong.  The file should be *exactly*
131,072 bytes long.  Be sure that you copied them in order too, order
does matter.  Same with the /b arguement.  It has to be there.  Also,
some emulators want it to be named ti85.rom also.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.