Changing batteries on my TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Changing batteries on my TI-85

My TI-85 calculator was running low on juice from the Renewal batteries that
came with it.  So, I took the batteries out, stuck them in my recharger (not a
renewal charger, however) and about 15 hours later, I stuck them back into my
calculator.  Now, the power is fine.  However, my calculator is acting strange.
 When I try to graph something by hitting the "graph" button (f5), the screen
will go blank for about 5-10 seconds.  Then the result will appear.  Also, when
I enter in multiple equations to be graphed, I'll hit enter at the end of each
to go to the next equation.  When I do this, the screen will flash blank and
then appear again.  Another problem was that my ZShell programs under custom
won't work.  I hit the ZShell to enter, and the screen will be blank with
nothing appearing.  This was not a delay because it did not do anything after a
while, while the graph did after a delay.  I tried clearing the memory, but
that didn't help.  Is there anything I can do?  Thanks for your help.