PRE-GEN 85 Looking For Input/Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PRE-GEN 85 Looking For Input/Help

Hello Everyone,
        My name is Aaron Heidlebaugh and I am creating a program that will eleviate
the pain of writing TI-85 Assembly programs(For Z-Shell). The program will
be a MDI(Multiple Document Interface) program. This means you will be able
to have more than one program open at a time(You can quickly and easily copy
and paste).
        The main feature of PRE-GEN 85 is it's toolboxes. Instead of having to
remember or type registers(memory addresses) you can quickly and easily
select which one you want and have in automatically inserted into your
project. The same thing goes for instructions.
        PRE-GEN 85 will also auto insert the extra code required for TASM(Assembly
Compiler).

PRE-GEN 85 WILL BE   *****FULLY FUNCTIONAL*****   SHAREWARE!!!!

What I need:
        Since I am in the developing stages of PRE-GEN 85 1.0 I decided to ask what
you all would like to see in such a program as PRE-GEN 85 1.0.

*Please, any comments or suggestions or putdowns are welcome :).
*Ideas for extra features
*Compatibility

Currently I have/am implementing the following features:
        *The ability to add up to 20 custom registers and instructions.
        *Toolboxes
        *MDI(Multiple Document Interface
        *Compatibility to work directly with TASM
*Tip box that displays what each function/instruction does and gives brief
explaination of how to use it.

I *HOPE* to implement the following features into PRE-GEN 85:
        *Autosave
        *Code Checker ( Check for typos in coding )
*PRE-GEN 85 Compiler (Will be faster than TASM, Smaller, and will enable
PRE-GEN to work with Windows NT (TASM does not currently work with   Windows
NT).
*Support to compile programs for other TI OS's
*Code Samples
*More instructions and more registers

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what will be put into PRE-GEN as far as registers and Instructions:

Registers:

IY
IX
PC