Re: Rom dump to parallel port - How?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rom dump to parallel port - How?

there should be a program that you run on your  pc that came with the rom
dump package that you run to receive it.

At 17:23 16-10-98 +0200, Frank Ahnert wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm using
>ROM Dump 86 v1.0
>by Randy Gluvna
>
>while trying to dump the ti86 rom.
>But what terminal software can I use to
>get the data using a parallel link??
>
>Frank
>
>-- mailto:ahf@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
>"Text processing has made it possible to right-justify any idea, even
>one which cannot be justified on any other grounds."
>                -- J. Finnegan, USC.

TerraServer from Microsoft. Find pictures of places in the US and sometimes
in the world via collected satellite footage. Over 3 terabytes of
information. Find your hometown or perhaps your home today!
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com