Virus??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Virus??

I have a TI-83 and recently started loading programs on it again. One
was SOS, than some games for it. It crashed while playing ZKart, and I
figured fluke. It crashed during a test and I figured SOS is screwy. Now
after my mem was cleared for the third time, it crashed a third time, in
as many days. I was wondering if this could be a virus, or some other
glitch. I noticed of interest is that after clearing mem, it lists 14
bytes of mem used by prgm, and yet nothing under any menus. In case this
helps resolve the problem, it also show 248 bytes of Y-Vars and 54 bytes
of lists.