Re: Speaking of the (P)SAT..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Speaking of the (P)SAT..

In article <008b01bdf714$bcd627c0$7401d2d1@default>,
Michael Turitzin  <stevet@thevision.net> wrote:
>Well, I'm taking the PSAT this weekend(not that it's a big deal), and I was
>wondering if there were any programs worth bringing along.  Has anyone who
>brought programs with them to the test actually used them?
>
>Michael Turitzin

SAT/PSAT/*SAT math is incredibly easy, IMHO.  You don't need programs
to ace it.  That said, if you want to finish the test way too fast and
play calculator games for the rest of the time (check your work -
careless errors waste a lot of points - of course), I've collected the
programs I used in high school at
http://www.nyx.net/~eschwart/calc/calc.html
There are some nice programs there for basic
trig/geometry/triangles/areas.  I *assure* you that you won't need the
calculus programs for the psat :)
--
Ethan H. Schwartz
eschwart@nyx.net