Re: A question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A question

If I were a student again I would get the TI-89. I think one
should always get the best one can afford. Will your teachers
let you use it in class? If not how important is using it in class?
The TI-89 and calculators like it are the calculators of the future.
The TI-89 is leaps and bounds better than the TI-86. So different in ways it
scares a lot of teachers. Change is scary for many people. These
new calculators like the TI-89 and TI-92+ will usher in a change in
the way we teach and learn mathematics. When the word gets out folks
will demand their acceptance. If I were a student again I would get the TI-89.

Good Luck

G, Wardall